Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Mods, anyone who can help

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Mods, anyone who can help

    It wont let me access the sports forum at all.

    It is saying I dont have the privileges.

    Am I banned from the sports section?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mods, anyone who can help

    me too
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mods, anyone who can help

    Most likely a tech problem, mine says the same thing.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mods, anyone who can help

    Tech problem guys, looking into it. I'm getting ready to PM Steven and find out what's going on. They tried to implement some of the updates promised last night, likely an issue with that.

    Oh--and let me add I'm having the same issue as well. Just PM'ed Steven, waiting for a response. I'll work with him to get this fixed as quickly as we can get it.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Adam's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 13th, 2009
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mods, anyone who can help

    It is all fixed guys it was my bad. I accidently left the testing usergroups within that forum which made all you guys have no access. I deleted them and all works now. Sorry again I Pmed your forum owner about it. All is well you can delete this thread now.
    Please [B]do not[/B] PM or e-mail me for support.
    The fastest way to get support is through our [URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/project.php"]Help Desk[/URL]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mods, anyone who can help

    Thank you Adam. Closing this thread now.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •